Thank you for considering Energy Northwest for your next career opportunity. We are always looking for exceptional people interested in building their careers and enriching their professional experiences. We want to make your search as convenient and productive as possible. To take the first step toward a career with extraordinary opportunities and enormous potential, review our currently available openings at the link below.
If you have any technical issues or questions regarding our online application process read the ‘Tips & Technical Issues’ section below.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Energy Northwest only accepts applications for current job postings. All of our open positions, including project, temporary, intern and Work Based Learning (WBL) students will be posted here.
Applications must be submitted through our online application process. We do not accept email or hardcopy applications and resumes except as noted below.*
Please review all minimum qualifications listed in the job posting as they must be met for you to be considered. Complete your application fully to include all relevant education and work experience. A high school diploma or GED is required for ALL regular and temporary positions (except the Work Based Learning student positions).
Outage (May 13, 2017-June 17, 2017) Employment
Energy Northwest owns and operates Columbia Generating Station, the only commercial nuclear energy facility in the Northwest. Every two years, we conduct a refueling and maintenance outage. Our next outage (R23) starts May 13, 2017 and is expected to run through June 17, 2017. Dates are subject to change with or without notice. Jobs will be posted in late January/early February 2017 and you can easily set up job notifications for these openings.
Outage employment opportunities may include laborers, maintenance workers, and clerical positions. Any outage related positions will be posted on our Careers page and will have the word ‘Outage’ in the job title. All outage hiring follows the same selection process as any other position at Energy Northwest and candidates are required to apply online as mentioned above.
Tips and Technical Issues
• Internet Explorer 10 users may experience problems with the Careers page to which you will be directed. Choose to run in compatibility mode (select X icon) once you have opened the page.
• Click Here if you receive an error message ‘Can’t apply more than twice.’
• Click Here if you want to set up email notifications when any or specific jobs are posted.
• Complete all sections of the online application fully even if attaching or uploading a resume. Automated screening will be conducted based on information entered into the online application.
• When entering your school information in the Education History section of the online application form, the name of the school is required. If listed, you can select the school name from the search box. If the school you attended is not listed do not type it in the school search box. Type the name in the text box on the right labeled "Other". You will not be able to move forward with your application if you try to type the name in the search box on the left.
• If you receive an error, close the internet browser window and try again, or hold down your CTRL button and click the link. Unexpected errors might occur when using Internet Explorer 7 or Firefox as they are not supported browsers for this system.
* If you have any technical questions regarding our online application process and/or the above items, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org